Make One-Off Payment
Enter your details to make a one-off payment.
One-Off Payment Wizard
- 1 Select Merchant
- 2 Payment Details
- 3 Card validation
- 4 Confirm & Pay
You have already added the selected merchant to your profile. Only continue to select them if you need to make separate payments to them, eg. for a seperate account.
Merchant Bonus Offers
This merchant does not allow Public Registration. Please contact your merchant or Thoroughbred Payments to sign up today!
Enter Payment Details
Loading Card Processor...
If your merchant is not listed, we'll contact them to activate their account... click here
To use this payment page, you need to configure your browser settings to accept all cookies (including from a 3rd party). Refer to your browser Settings or Help page for assistance or use this external guide.
Thoroughbred Payments - Zenith Payments Pty Ltd
Want to collect your payments the easy way? Contact us to get set up at no cost.
Terms & Conditions
‘WebPay’ One-Off Payment Facility – Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between the user visiting this website (“the User” or “Customer”), the Merchant (identified by its Merchant ID number and member information) (the “Merchant”) and Thoroughbred Payments.
2. When the User submits and confirms payment details and thereby processes a payment using this payment facility (“Customer WebPay”), Thoroughbred Payments will be authorised to collect any payment described by the user (each a “Payment”) on behalf of the Merchant.
3. A Processing Fee is payable by either the User or the Merchant in relation to all Payments made on this website (the “Processing Fee”). Any relevant Processing Fee to be paid by the User will be displayed to the User before the User authorises the Payment.
4. Thoroughbred Payments will deposit all Payments (less any Processing Fees to be deducted pursuant to these terms and conditions and any amount to be set-off under clauses of the Merchant's participation agreement) by electronic funds transfer to the bank account nominated by the Merchant in its Thoroughbred Payments membership details (the “Merchant's Bank”) in accordance with the Merchant's Participation Agreement.
5. The User warrants to Thoroughbred Payments that they are the authorised cardholder of the credit or debit card used to make a payment on Customer WebPay and is aware that this card account will be debited with the amount paid including any relevant Processing Fee.
6. The User is aware that once processed, this Payment (including the Processing Fee) cannot be cancelled or refunded by Thoroughbred Payments and the User is aware that any applicable refund as a result of an overpayment, error or similar must be sought directly from the
7. The User is aware that Thoroughbred Payments is not providing any service in addition to facilitating the payment of amounts due the Merchant.
8. The User releases and indemnifies Thoroughbred Payments from and against any action claim, loss, proceeding, cost, liability or expense (a “Claim”) suffered or incurred by the User in relation to, in connection with or as a direct or indirect result of any failure by the User to pay amounts due to the Merchant or as a result of incorrect use of Customer WebPay.
9. The User is aware that Thoroughbred Payments will not deposit Payments to the Merchant until the next business day after those funds have been completely cleared by the User's credit or debit card issuer and by Thoroughbred Payments's banking provider. Xxxxxxxxxxxx will not be held liable for Claim as a result of any delays or failures with the processing, clearing or depositing of the Payment. The User is aware that payments submitted after 5pm AEST will not commence processing until the following business banking day.
10. The User agrees that Thoroughbred Payments may use any details collected on Customer WebPay for the purpose of processing the Payment and for communicating details of the Payment to the Merchant or the User.
11. The User is aware that all Payments processed on Customer WebPay will appear on their card statement as ‘Thoroughbred Paymentsor similar.